Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- RT @blakehounshell: DISTURBING NEW DETAILS about the cast of Hamilton’s feud with Trump aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/a… 2 weeks ago
- RT @StevenTDennis: Roe v. Wade now hanging by the ability of an 83 year old cancer survivor, an 80-year-old and a 78-year-old to live four… 3 weeks ago
- RT @serafinowicz: Wow, tonight's Black Mirror is fucking terrifying! 3 weeks ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: "Vladimir Putin...isn't my best friend." —Donald Trump #DebateNight twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 month ago
- “Big league“ https://t.co/L1xt8S3VkY 1 month ago
- RT @Worrier: Wearing the ski lift tickets on their coats for 5 years 2 months ago
- RT @DotEmu: @thepcole Yeah, but everything is possible with Landolt! https://t.co/GaVKYjMdRG 2 months ago
- RT @aksysgames: Chase: Cold Case Investigations ~Distant Memories~ out 10/13/16 on Nintendo eShop! https://t.co/YyAXrwI6O1 2 months ago
- I literally got on Twitter again after a month of absence just to enter that Neo Turf Masters sweepstakes. That golf ball set would be raaad 2 months ago