Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- I think I need to start tweeting more funny things. 10 hours ago
- My house currently smells like a horrifying combination of day old beer and Christmas trees. 1 month ago
- Starting the new year off strong with a student loan payment! 1 month ago
- Being an adult is going to a restaurant and spending more on beer than food. Right? 1 month ago
- Remember when “woot” was a thing? 2 months ago
- RT @Wario64: an exclusive loading screen preorder bonus, like really http://t.co/i0nskuHMGP 5 months ago
- RT @Haikasoru: LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES v2, Ambition, and v3 Endurance, will also appear in 2016. We're going to binge-publish! 6 months ago
- RT @Haikasoru: LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROS v1: DAWN—March 8, 2016. 6 months ago
- I haven't used Twitter in ten months because I forgot my password and didn't care enough to reset it. 6 months ago