Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- I’ve gotten into a disgusting habit of waking up before my alarm. 3 days ago
- *Smells classroom* Yup, someone is definitely drinking beer and... *sniffs again* Peach Vodka? 2 weeks ago
- Starting my day with Spotify’s Hip Hop Club Bangers playlist. 2 weeks ago
- Log on to computer at work -> 5 Office Communicator windows open. "Ah, right where I left off!" 3 weeks ago
- I hurt because of my poor decisions last night, but I’m going to pretend it’s because of how hard I worked out yesterday. 1 month ago
- RT @HulkHogan: Me and all my friends at the 10pm Ninga Turtle movie brother HH http://t.co/RS46oCuuSe 5 months ago
- Bonding with the new kids in choir over Super Smash Bros. spoilers. 5 months ago
- This outdoor mass in the woods would be beautiful and tranquil if I weren’t getting bitten by every mosquito that inhabits it. 5 months ago
- I'll never understand why every school building is kept at 0 Kelvin. 5 months ago