Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- Another update on my video game The Neural Network. Trailer next week! southorchardstudios.com/blog/2014/7/16… 1 week ago
- RT @RussFrushtick: Baby's first firework i.imgur.com/6qlxcPA.gif (via @reddit) 1 week ago
- RT @ChillE_ConCarne: Guy Fieri looks like what would happen if you actually let a genie free with your 3rd wish 2 weeks ago
- RT @mikesacco: http://t.co/gQoaC13EbX 2 weeks ago
- New dope rhyme: “Pittin’ game strong like @adamrparis / but to all them haters, I don’t care-is”. Maybe needs some work. 2 weeks ago
- Some guy just paid 14 dollars in change. 6 days ago
- Lem and Mel are the bomb. Why would they stop making them? 1 week ago
- Unlimited breadsticks is too much power for mere mortals to wield. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Danisawesome89: @PawelCyril you might need to do something about that buddy... http://t.co/SLOE7KG1u9 2 weeks ago