Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- RT @CollegeGameDay: Ohio State QB Braxton Miller is out for the season, a source told @espn (via @McMurphyESPN) 1 day ago
- Which also means we finally have our trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=-144qg… 1 week ago
- Hey! The Neural Network is finally on Steam Greenlight! steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi… 1 week ago
- Definitely rockin' that "dad" look right now. Well, more than I usually do. 2 weeks ago
- Another update on my video game The Neural Network. Trailer next week! southorchardstudios.com/blog/2014/7/16… 1 month ago
- RT @AtlusUSA: Games for sale for $7.99 on PSN: Persona 4, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2, & SMT: Nocturne. Demon's So… 5 days ago
- RT @AtlusUSA: At the next tier, we have Persona 3 FES at $4.99! ($2.50 for PS+ members!) store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games… 5 days ago
- Loved the DBZ movie. I didn't expect such a packed theater. 6 days ago
- I feel like I could make an amazing referee. I could not care less about sports, so I'd never be biased. 1 week ago