Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- If a soft shell taco conquers your hunger can you call it Tortilla the Hun? 22 hours ago
- Carbon Monoxide detector going off in our house even with all our windows open. Uhhhhhh…… What? 1 day ago
- I am REALLY looking forward to 3 paychecks in May. 2 days ago
- When making a drink, always add that extra “Brian Splash” on top. You’ll thank me later. 5 days ago
- RT @briangaar: "Looks like somebody needs a nap" is not the best response to your boss 5 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.