Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
- Today we mourn for those lost during the Great Holt Syrup Massacre. May ye flavor in peace. 4 days ago
- I think I should go on strike at the coffee shop: if the espresso machine doesn’t work I won’t either. 5 days ago
- Yeah, so Wing Stop is not good. It's even worse microwaved the next day. My life is hard. 1 week ago
- Patiently waiting @lifesjustveachy to save me… 1 week ago
- Watched a clip from Blues Brothers in Geology class. Thought of @PawelCyril 1 week ago
- Coca-Cola freestyle machines instantly make my day. 4 hours ago
- How do people put up with ongoing series? Waiting for the next issue??? I'm so used to reading series that are thirty years old and complete 1 day ago
- I don't listen to contemporary music on the radio often, but I'm really glad I did and heard Phantogram's "Fall in Love." 1 day ago
- Shen Yun was a fantastic performance! 2 days ago