Author Adventure Delayed Indefinitely
After talking to the other two members of Ghazzai Games we deemed that we simply do not have enough time to devote to Author Adventure for the foreseeable future. We are all students so we decided to spend the summer working on this game but, unfortunately, the scope of Author Adventure became too grand and we were unable to complete production in the three month timespan. Does this mean that Author Adventure will never be released? Not necessarily. I think we will use the code and assets created for it to make a new, better rpg, probably released next summer. Not a guarantee, but that is my plan.
As for me (Brian Paine, programmer) I am planning to continue working on games. I have a few ideas and will likely be setting up my own blog.
Thanks for caring enough to follow this blog and read this post, and hopefully we can give you the game you expected out of Author Adventure.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- According to @pitchforkmedia Get Lucky took 18 months to produce. I can't imagine what the process was like but it was worth every second. 3 days ago
- RT @ADAMATOMIC: “Dear diary, only one retweet today. Tomorrow morning we need to synergize and refocus our social media culture to leverage… 5 days ago
- Cheese bread, cheese stick, cheese curds #lunch 5 days ago
- For such a polished, produced, and catchy song the first 12 seconds of JT's Mirrors are terrible. Sounds like they threw synths together. 1 week ago
- RT @Carachan1: there should be a videogame about being nice to people and them being rlly nice back and never making u cry or driving an es… 1 week ago
- I have two days to decide: Muscovites, or Cossacks? #ByFireAndSword 10 hours ago
- Crystal Warriors and Vampire: Master of Darkness also look appealing to me. So many great Game Gear additions are coming to 3DS VC. 11 hours ago
- I backed a kickstarter for the first time! "By Fire and Sword," tabletop wargame based around 17th Century Eastern Europe! 14 hours ago
- I never had a Game Gear, so I'm excited for the 3DS VC getting a bunch of its games. Definitely want to try Defenders of Oasis. 15 hours ago